It's Friday; time for a little pet peeve-o-rama!
1. Spouses who complain about their hubby or wife to others. Ya know, a spouse should be the ONE person in the world you can ALWAYS count on to be your biggest cheerleader. Gotta beef? Keep it between the two of you.
2. Students who don't put their name on their work. Geez, people, this is high school!! (And you've been reminded three times...sigh....)
3. Menopausal mind meltdowns. What was that thing called again?? Oh, yeah, a "pen."
4. Not minding your own business. Don't be nosy. If I want to tell you more, I will.
5. The pajamification of America. That's right, you slacker, you over there in the produce section, wearing your pajamas to the grocery store. Put on clothes - you know - the kind you wear in public. Get dressed!
6. Dressing casually for church. I don't mean a pair of clean jeans and a polo shirt. I mean the shorts and the Iron Maiden t-shirt, finished off with the flip-flops. You are in the presence of Almightly God, the King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. You can't put on a pair of pants and some shoes???? If you got invited to the White House for dinner, would you wear running shorts and a "Bud Light" t-shirt??? I think not...
Tune in next week for more pet peeve-o-rama!