A friend sent me this via Facebook - how life in the frat house is just like life with toddlers: http://www.suburbansnapshots.com/2010/06/10-reasons-having-toddler-is-like-being.html
I suggest that life with teens is also just like life in a frat house:
10. No one gets up on their own before noon.
9. Any food brought on the premises is immediately inhaled.
8. "Dressing up" means picking up a shirt, sniffing it, shrugging and putting it on. Add a pair of khakis and you're are set.
7. Sheets? Who needs sheets?
6. The TV is always on. Doesn't matter if anyone is in the house, let alone the room: the TV is always on.
5. "Can we get pizza?"
4. Any flat, horizontal service is "storage".
3. Socks are toxic. Leave 'em where they lie.
1. As obnoxious as it can be, some really great things happen here - things we will laugh about for the rest of our lives.
It is no surprise to anyone that the Catholic Church is still roiling in the clergy sex abuse scandal. And a scandal it is: I do not know ...
If you're a football fan, you know what an end run is. From Merriam-Webster: a football play in which the ballcarrier attempts to ru...
art by Sarah Taylor Ko When our family started visiting "our Sisters" once a month or so, I was assigned the job of cook. Whe...
Theological Questions Re' the Nature of God, Humanity and Our Co-Existence (or "Why Does God Hate Me So Much?")We got home from a lovely vacation this past weekend. Despite my neuroses and anxiety, everything went pretty darn well. Shout-out to AirB...