A friend sent me this via Facebook - how life in the frat house is just like life with toddlers: http://www.suburbansnapshots.com/2010/06/10-reasons-having-toddler-is-like-being.html
I suggest that life with teens is also just like life in a frat house:
10. No one gets up on their own before noon.
9. Any food brought on the premises is immediately inhaled.
8. "Dressing up" means picking up a shirt, sniffing it, shrugging and putting it on. Add a pair of khakis and you're are set.
7. Sheets? Who needs sheets?
6. The TV is always on. Doesn't matter if anyone is in the house, let alone the room: the TV is always on.
5. "Can we get pizza?"
4. Any flat, horizontal service is "storage".
3. Socks are toxic. Leave 'em where they lie.
1. As obnoxious as it can be, some really great things happen here - things we will laugh about for the rest of our lives.
A few weeks back, we heard Jesus' parable about what makes a good tree . A good tree bears good fruit. I've heard this before, m...
If you're a football fan, you know what an end run is. From Merriam-Webster: a football play in which the ballcarrier attempts to ru...
Covered Wagon - artist Robert Wesley Amick I read "Pioneer Girl," the annotated autobiography of Laura Ingalls Wilder about 2...
art by Sarah Taylor Ko When our family started visiting "our Sisters" once a month or so, I was assigned the job of cook. Whe...