- celebrity weddings
- weird food shows - as in, eating the testicles of some animal in a developing country and telling me how good they are
- who might possibly be running or not running for office
- political debates
- the length of my kid's hair
- the many ways to polish your nails. Do you have ANY idea how many blogs and websites there are devoted to this? It is appalling...or amazing...
- the on-going arguments left over from Vatican II. Mostly because those who are still arguing have never read any of the documents of Vatican II
- where you choose to send your kid to school. Not my business.
- Your business.
- arguing about religion. I love to talk about religion, discuss religion, compare religion, answer questions about religion. I do not care to argue about religion.
- what kind of chocolate I eat. I'm an equal-opportunity chocolatier
Things I do not care about
It is no surprise to anyone that the Catholic Church is still roiling in the clergy sex abuse scandal. And a scandal it is: I do not know ...
If you're a football fan, you know what an end run is. From Merriam-Webster: a football play in which the ballcarrier attempts to ru...
art by Sarah Taylor Ko When our family started visiting "our Sisters" once a month or so, I was assigned the job of cook. Whe...
Theological Questions Re' the Nature of God, Humanity and Our Co-Existence (or "Why Does God Hate Me So Much?")We got home from a lovely vacation this past weekend. Despite my neuroses and anxiety, everything went pretty darn well. Shout-out to AirB...