Outside the Asylum and Linen on the Hedgerow. I am happy to pass along the honors.
(When you get this, please do the following: Copy and paste the Major Award to my blog. Link back the person who gave me the award. Pick out five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave
a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.)
Here are my choices:
1. Journey of a Catholic Nerd Writer: The honesty and intelligence of this young Catholic blogger is endearing!
2. Pentimento: Consistently features terrific writing, a variety of topics and has an eye-pleasing blog. It's the whole package.
3. And Sometimes Tea: Best when she's ranting, she's one of the few bloggers who can write a really long post and keep the reader engaged. (Don't know how many followers she has, but I'm putting her in my top 5.)
4. Daughter of Mary: More than just a "mom blog", she has a heart and passion for pro-life causes.
5. ...the hell with it: Always a fun place to visit, and I admire her moxie. She never fails to grab my attention.
It is no surprise to anyone that the Catholic Church is still roiling in the clergy sex abuse scandal. And a scandal it is: I do not know ...
If you're a football fan, you know what an end run is. From Merriam-Webster: a football play in which the ballcarrier attempts to ru...
art by Sarah Taylor Ko When our family started visiting "our Sisters" once a month or so, I was assigned the job of cook. Whe...
Theological Questions Re' the Nature of God, Humanity and Our Co-Existence (or "Why Does God Hate Me So Much?")We got home from a lovely vacation this past weekend. Despite my neuroses and anxiety, everything went pretty darn well. Shout-out to AirB...