Outside the Asylum and Linen on the Hedgerow. I am happy to pass along the honors.
(When you get this, please do the following: Copy and paste the Major Award to my blog. Link back the person who gave me the award. Pick out five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave
a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.)
Here are my choices:
1. Journey of a Catholic Nerd Writer: The honesty and intelligence of this young Catholic blogger is endearing!
2. Pentimento: Consistently features terrific writing, a variety of topics and has an eye-pleasing blog. It's the whole package.
3. And Sometimes Tea: Best when she's ranting, she's one of the few bloggers who can write a really long post and keep the reader engaged. (Don't know how many followers she has, but I'm putting her in my top 5.)
4. Daughter of Mary: More than just a "mom blog", she has a heart and passion for pro-life causes.
5. ...the hell with it: Always a fun place to visit, and I admire her moxie. She never fails to grab my attention.
Being a human is ... messy. Our relationships with loved ones get strained, we get angry or upset, we say stuff we shouldn't .... We ...
If you're a football fan, you know what an end run is. From Merriam-Webster: a football play in which the ballcarrier attempts to ru...
I recently spent a week in the hospital. Two of those days, I was in the regular ol' hospital because my blood pressure was out of wha...
Today is the feast of Ss. Basil the Great and Gregory Nazianzen - men both known for their wisdom. "Wisdom" can be a tricky th...