Acts of the Apostasy: the Top Ten Rejected Catholic Hymns -
AoftheA recently spoke with the publishers of OCP, and they were kind
enough to provide us with a whole stack of rejected compositions. The
staff went through each one – with great suffering, mind you – and chose
the Top Ten Rejected Catholic Hymns of 2012 (in no particular order).
10. Hell Hath Emptied, All Souls Released
9. Jesus, Be My Honey Boo Boo
8. I’m Your Sunday Disciple
7. Give Me Proof, O Lord, And Maybe I’ll Believe
6. Heaven’s Doors Stand Wide
5. Gimme That Wafer, Gimme That Wine
4. That Ol’ Vatican Two Spirit
3. Martin Luther, Prince Of Faith
2. Lost In The Lord’s Labyrinth Of Love
1. Affirm Me In My Goodness (Tell Me I’m Alright)
Do you have a favorite?
Being a human is ... messy. Our relationships with loved ones get strained, we get angry or upset, we say stuff we shouldn't .... We ...
If you're a football fan, you know what an end run is. From Merriam-Webster: a football play in which the ballcarrier attempts to ru...
I recently spent a week in the hospital. Two of those days, I was in the regular ol' hospital because my blood pressure was out of wha...
Today is the feast of Ss. Basil the Great and Gregory Nazianzen - men both known for their wisdom. "Wisdom" can be a tricky th...