2. Been struggling to figure out what to do with Youngest Son, who is in a heap of trouble. Came to the realization at Mass yesterday that ultimately it didn't matter what we (his parents) did - it matters what he does. We can give him all the support in the world, but the decisions are in his hands. We can only pray that he makes the right decisions and choices.
3. I'm gonna be a godmother! I've got three godsons in my very large family, but never a goddaughter! My oldest niece and her hubby are adopting two little girls (adding to three girls they already have) and Francesca Elise will be my goddaughter! Cannot wait to spoil her silly!
4. I don't care if my allergies are in an uproar: Spring is finally here in West MI!! The weekend was gorgeous, lilacs were in full bloom, trees have actual leaves on them - glorious!
5. Always great visiting new churches. Heard a great sermon and enjoyed a very reverent Mass from a young priest while we were Up North.
6. Yay, Michigan!! You're one beautiful state.