|3 Sisters - artist unknown|
1. My first love died. He was 52. I don't know the circumstances of his death, but I do know he battled mental health issues for 30 years. May he rest in peace.
2. His death prompted to me to reach out to my best friend since 8th grade. We've sort of slacked of in keeping in touch. No more - life is too short.
3. I've been given the go-ahead for a big project at work regarding human trafficking. Please pray for me! My hope is that it will touch many lives, all for the glory of God.
4. Both my sisters have been laid up. One has had a re-occurrence of Epstein-Barr, and the other had major surgery on her foot. Sister duty has been busy!
5. Heading north for a long weekend with my mom. Pray that the visit goes well; she is at the point where I'm concerned about her living alone much longer.
6. Got a membership to the gym and I'm serious: gotta get healthy and strong!
May your day be bright and may God make clear your path!