2. I'm happy that the Detroit Tigers clinched their division, but we really need a World Series this year, guys. It's the game in October that separates the boys from the men, if you know what I mean....
3. Friday night turned into an unexpected party. My Tallest Son came home, then Curly-Haired Daughter and Fiance' showed up, then my sister and her son! Whoot! Had a great time chatting with my kids, who are now human beings (past the teenage years where conversation genuinely resembles either mumbling or a shouted, "I KNOW!")
4. Much work to do: book review to write, interview to be done, and working on my human trafficking monograph for work. Prayer is appreciated!
5. An online friend who makes GORGEOUS handmade scapulars had a little contest, and I won! I'm getting an Our Lady of Fatima scapular. Can't decide if I'm gonna keep it or give it away....
6. It's the feast day of the Archangels:
Through the power of Michael, leader of the heavenly armies in the war against evil,
Protect your people, Lord.
Through the word of Gabriel, message-bearer of the Gospel,
Save your people, Lord.
Through the intervention of Raphael, companion and healer,
Comfort your people, Lord.