1. Just returned from a human trafficking conference in Lincoln, Nebraska. It was a great experience, for many reasons.
2. Heard a fabulous presentation from two men who work in Nepal, and who are making progress in stopping human trafficking there with some unique methods.
3. It was primarily an academic conference, and that often means "hostile to religious believers." This one was no different, although there were quite a few folks who were truly faithful to the Gospel.
4. Lincoln is a great town! I had plenty of time to explore, and enjoyed the beautiful weather, the friendly folks, and the vibe of a university town.
5. Good heavens, I missed home! Just the simple pleasure of sitting next to Dear Husband and watching a tv show together, with a cat on my lap...oh, there really is no place like home!
6. Wear your wedding garment! That was the message of our pastor yesterday. He reminded us of our baptismal garment that we were each given, clean and unstained. That is the garment we are to wear when we enter into the heavenly banquet feast.