1. It's Advent. How can I stop the onslaught of Christmas music?? It's everywhere. I'm not trying to be a Scrooge, but NOT YET, people, NOT YET.
2. A friend lost his 8-year-old son to cancer last night. My heart is heavy for him and his family. Please pray for them.
3. Praying for another friend who is struggling with addiction. She has yet to admit it. Praying very hard that she reaches out for help.
4. Had a lovely Thanksgiving with lots of nieces and nephews and grand-nieces and -nephews. I think my favorite part was watching my 6'5" bearded Tallest Son talk at great length with my petite and lovely 13-year-old grand niece about books and music.
5. Our parish priest is Vietnamese. His female relatives made TONS of egg rolls and crab ragoons for a parish fundraiser. It was rather fun to see people eating egg rolls after Mass yesterday, rather than cookies!