2. Enjoyed a lovely production of "The Nutcracker" yesterday with my sister, my daughter, a niece and grand-niece. What a lovely holiday outing. (Even though I think nutcrackers are creepy. Clown-creepy. Icky.)
3. One of my nephews just bought a home in Florida: oh, Andy...guess who's coming to visit?
4. Excited for the New Year. I'm seeing a lot of building projects around West Michigan, which you couldn't have found with a GPS a few years ago. I think the economy is getting its feet under it.
5. Plus: wedding! Two weddings! My daughter is getting married, and one of my dearest friend's daughter's just got engaged. I think I'll be on Pinterest overload.
6. Getting ready for the big sing marathon that is Christmas Eve Mass. Our priest has a deep and abiding love for incense, so it's always fun to see how the allergies will react. And by fun, I mean: load your pockets with Kleenex and pray for the best.