1. Monday: the day you bring a container of sour cream to work for breakfast instead of yogurt.
2. Monday: the day your beloved daughter tells you how pretty you look in your black and white outfit: "Just like that lady from 101 Dalmatians!"
3. My dear sister (who is coming home to the Church after being away for years) stopped by after Mass on Saturday evening. "Father was wearing pink!" I said, "No, he was wearing rose." She responded, "That's what he said!" Ah, the joys of the liturgical year!
4. Creeping closer to book publication. Oh, the details! Next time, I'm getting a staff to do the scut work.
5. No White Christmas. I'm pretty bummed. I love the snow.
6. The city of Grand Rapids has apparently gone to great time and expense to build large candles throughout the city. Nice idea in theory. In practice, they look like 8th grade projects gone awry.
7. Hey! I get to do a TEDx talk! Whoot!
8. Wow. I could really use some down time, where I don't have to think about anything. By a pool. With lots of drinks with umbrellas in them. A girl can dream....